Rubs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

geno1

Original poster
Apr 25, 2014
I am looking for some good books or websites or personal experiences in learning how to make a good rub, for example a good base rub and then how to modify it.

Thanks

Geno1

I have had lots of reads but no help
help.gif
 for example if I was making 2 cups of rub how much paprika and sugar I don't like real sweet and I have bought and inexpensive one that we like pretty well I own several books including Jeff's but so far have not found anything that I like other than the one that I purchase, I have two sauces that I love, but no rub....
unsure.gif

Thanks Redneck69,

I was hoping someone else would share there base, to be honest I was a little disappointed that Jeffs rub was not in his cookbook, although it is still the best book that I have... my wife is happy with our purchased rub maybe I'll just stick with that and tweak it a little.... I don't see much interest in people sharing actual rubs... and I have looked and so far I have not found any books yet that I am confident in that deal with just rubs.

Thanks

Geno1 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky