Rotisserie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
No recommendations, haven't had one in a long time.

But, motor specs are probably most important.
Look for one that has a decent amount of power.
Unbalanced load can wear out a low power motor quickly.

Reactions: Sack1971
We have two Ronco Showtimes, they work really well. Can't remember how we got two.

Ryan

Reactions: Sack1971
I been looking for a rotisserie for my 26" weber. Cajun Bandit is the only one I've found and they have been out of stock for months. Haven't seen any other options.

Here's a few to consider..

Attachments

• IMG_1458.jpg
    IMG_1458.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1457.jpg
    IMG_1457.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1456.jpg
    IMG_1456.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1455.jpg
    IMG_1455.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1454.jpg
    IMG_1454.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 5
Pretty lacking on what you want. Stand-alone device that cooks as well? An attachment for grill? If so. What type of grill.

I have a Power XL air fryer that has a rotisserie. Removed shelves, insert rotisserie attachment. Great versatility for sir Fry Ng on shelves or the rotisserie. Makes gorgeous rotisserie chicken. You can set it up for single whole piece of meat for with multiple skewers for smaller things. Here's a whole bird I did and some Mediterranean spices thighs.
1000006148-01.jpeg
1000006146-01.jpeg

I have a Power XL air fryer that has a rotisserie. Removed shelves, insert rotisserie attachment. Great versatility for sir Fry Ng on shelves or the rotisserie. Makes gorgeous rotisserie chicken. You can set it up for single whole piece of meat for with multiple skewers for smaller things. Here's a whole bird I did and some Mediterranean spices thighs. View attachment 685927 View attachment 685928
I have the 360 model. Not the XL. Wish mine had that type rotisserie. Mine has the standard style one. Still, they work great.

Reactions: chopsaw and jcam222
I have a weber, it works great on my gasser, I made a set of brackets to use on my 22" kettle. I found an old kettle top and notched it for the Rotisserie motor and shaft to pass through.

Honestly our favorite is soaking a pineapple for 24 hours in fireball, then coating it with Cinnamon and sugar and tossing it on the Rotisserie for 45 min- 1 hour under medium low heat. Serve warm with some vanilla ice cream... you can thank me later!

- Jason

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky