Rotisserie Motor

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rexster314

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 7, 2012
Texas Gulf Coast
I started roasting coffee a couple of months ago on my Kitchenaid gas grill. The K/A rotisserie kit works well, but it's too slow for roasting coffee, and the beans can get roasted a little too much if you're not careful.
I found this rotisserie motor on Amazon that seemed to be the fix for this problem. It arrived today. It's a variable speed motor that runs from 13 to 55 rpm's. And it fits perfectly on the standard Kitchenaid mounting bracket. It seems a well built moderately heavy unit, and it worked flawlessly on my first attempt with it this afternoon, roasting some green Columbian beans very evenly. It can turn 30 pounds on a balanced spit, more than I'll ever need to spin.
412%2BJ6J048L.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky