Rotisseri, BBQ, Smoker, Cooking Pit

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dean hodnett

Original poster
Aug 30, 2015
I have a brand new BBQ/Rotisseri Pit for sale, $5,000 obo.

The main tank is 44" o.d x 42" wide, 1/4" thick, rolled/broke plate. Will last anyone a lifetime.

(4) rotating trays, 12" wide x 39" long (+-) driven by a brand new 1/4 HP Dayton Gear Reduction Motor, shielded by heat insulation blanket.

#40 heavy roller chain and sprockets with chain guard, really quiet running.

The firebox doubles as a BBQ pit / Warmer.  It ist 1/4" thick Double Walled with 1/2" air-space between the two walls.

This should help hold heat and keep the exterior of the pit from rusting out too early as most pits will do.  

The firebox has 3/16" thk. removable plates that can be flipped and used as a griddle if required.

Adjustable air inlets in both ends.

The casters/wheels are swivel and adjust up and down for unlevel concrete surfaces.

It weighs about 1500 lbs but isn't hard at all to roll around.

I've put too much time into it and wished I could keep it but it's just too big.

My wife is starting to call it the "Black Bitch" so I guess that's a hint she wants it gone.

I'll deliver it up to 100 miles from Midland, Texas.

Thank you, 

Dean

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky