• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Rosemary SD

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Man you got this SD down. I waiting couple weeks to try another attempt at rye.

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Jeez Dave, that looks incredible. almost like a volcano about to erupt with flavor. I'd give my first born child and a pint of blood for a loaf of that. Nice work my friend!!

I'm going to figure out all these abbreviations one day hopefully before I die.
There's a bunch of them. Be patient grasshopper and it will happen...maybe. I've been pretty active here for almost 8 years and still don't have all of them figured out :emoji_wink:

Robert

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 1, 2019
What good timing. Mrs ~t has a banneton too, and she bakes her SD in a Dutch oven, in a conventional oven. We've done some experiments with sun dried tomatoes, next will be garlic. Going too light, the signature flavor is hardly noticeable. How are you judging the amount of rosemary?
z4T1aDh.jpg

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
SD? Sour dough? And here I was wondering where in South Dakota was Rosemary. I'm going to figure out all these abbreviations one day hopefully before I die.
Don't feel bad! That was my first thought also! But then it sunk in! That has to be tasty!

Ryan

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Dave you got the SD figured out . Very nice bud .

Winterrider

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 29, 2018
Man, that looks fantastic !

DRKsmoking

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
Looks great, with a bowl of French onion soup. I'm there with spoon in hand

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.