Rosemary SD

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
Been wanting to try a rosemary SD loaf...so I did. just out of the oven...cant wait to cut into it.

IMG_6712.jpg
IMG_6713.jpg

Jeez Dave, that looks incredible. almost like a volcano about to erupt with flavor. I'd give my first born child and a pint of blood for a loaf of that. Nice work my friend!!

I'm going to figure out all these abbreviations one day hopefully before I die.

There's a bunch of them. Be patient grasshopper and it will happen...maybe. I've been pretty active here for almost 8 years and still don't have all of them figured out :emoji_wink:

Robert

What good timing. Mrs ~t has a banneton too, and she bakes her SD in a Dutch oven, in a conventional oven. We've done some experiments with sun dried tomatoes, next will be garlic. Going too light, the signature flavor is hardly noticeable. How are you judging the amount of rosemary?
z4T1aDh.jpg

SD? Sour dough? And here I was wondering where in South Dakota was Rosemary. I'm going to figure out all these abbreviations one day hopefully before I die.
Don't feel bad! That was my first thought also! But then it sunk in! That has to be tasty!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky