Rookie smoker builder

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crow3031

Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
Pasco, Washington
Hello everyone. My name is Mike and I have a problem.  I LOVE SMOKED MEAT!  I'm from Pasco WA. and I've been working on building a smoker from an old Crosley fridge for about 3 months now off and on. After reading a lot of the forums on SMF, I'm sure I will be able to find out everything I need to know from the wealth of knowledge on here. I only hope at some point that I can help someone else. Nice to meet all of you!!

Hi Mike! 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF!!! We're happy you joined us! Would you do us a favor and add you location to your profile, it helps others to know where you are when they offer advice, Thanks!

Just about anything you want to know about smoking is right here and a lot of people who love to share their knowledge! Looking forward to seeing that Crosley!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky