Roll call!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dernektambura

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario...
Roll call!
Hello to all of you smokin' peeps from up here north in Canada... How's Covid virus treat you? Did you get vaccine jab or you still going holistic way inhaling bbq smoke?
Up here in Canada, vaccination distribution is taking way of one night stand sex: close your eyes and hope for the best... Hold your ground boys... We will all eventually get across the mine field just watch and support your left and right flank...

I did to but I had a lingering cough for a year that disappeared 4 days after the J&J shot
My whole family had it including my 75 year old mother. We all had different symptoms, all of them very mild to general flue like. There have been zero lingering effects for any of us.
The fact that the vaccine helped you is great news. I’m glad it was available to you. Wishing you well Olaf.

Reactions: dernektambura
I have th antibodies, but that doesn’t seem to matter. Just the vaccination does. Go figure.
The Mrs and I are the same way. According to my doc, I had the "flu" the December BEFORE COVID! Even was cleared for a Nassau Cruise with the kids/family in Jan 2020. Here is a little story that might help make sense of all of this - I had a COL I worked with and when I was in doubt about things, he would tell me - "Just follow the money trail" And by golly, how right he was/is!!!🍻🍻
John

Reactions: olaf and SmokinEdge
I got my AstraZeneca first jab 3 weeks ago... Topping it up with Tuborg beer and Bosnian pear moonshine... plus bbq smoke inhaler...
Can't be too cautious!! I have my German rauchbier or homemade peanut butter chocolate stout along with our "local moon shine" made by a Marine using his great-grandpas recipe?! Trust me, no self respecting germ would dare live in this body?! LOL!!! 🍻🍻
John

Hey 😂
I had my first jab 7 weeks ago so 5 weeks to the second.
things slowly getting back to normal here, hoping to get stateside next spring/ summer.

Hardest part is not be able to have grandkids around the house... Everything is spotlessly clean... I miss the mess they make and honestly hate the fact there is no one to misplace the stuff I need... Its been so long since, last time I found my bbq sauce bristle in a sand box...

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky