Roast Beef

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Remove that sliding meat clamp from the leading edge of the meat plate and using 5200 sealant glue on a new bigger plate... Make sure the new plate is as close to the blade as you dare put it..

Reactions: tropics
Remove that sliding meat clamp from the leading edge of the meat plate and using 5200 sealant glue on a new bigger plate... Make sure the new plate is as close to the blade as you dare put it..
IMG_2324.jpg
So, the swinging part, "sliding meat clamp" I call it the presser. Remove that, and sealant glue a bigger plate, right? Right on top of the existing grooved plate? Won't I need a longer rod to reattach the sliding meat clamp also?
Thanks for your sage advice.

OK, sounds like a plan. I'll reread your original post to see which metal to use. Thanks, if it works out, I'll post some pics.

I'm late to the party. But I'll take some left overs! Looks great Richie!
Steve Let me know when your over this way, it is never o late to the party. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Nice job Dave my eyes aren't that good I didn't see that part. Thanks for helping Mike
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky