RIP Toby Keith

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very sad news ........ Univ of Oklahoma athletics lost a huge supporter.

And he did a lot of good things for a lot of people here in my part of the woods.

He also stayed true to his roots. He could've left Moore, Oklahoma for Nashville or who knows where, but he stayed here.

He was a great Oklahoman.

Reactions: texomakid
Sad new for sure. Too young to be taken from us. Cancer is horrible. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone And hope to miss that arrow for myself to…but we dont get that as a choice.

Enjoy everyday While you can.

I am not a fan of a lot of modern country music. I can honestly say I never heard a song from Toby Keith that I didn't like. Yeah I thought about the Willie song. I listened to the video that texomakid texomakid posted drinking a beer and fired up a cone for Toby.

But this song is epic to me.

My GM pulled these outta his office for after work beers.
20240206_165726.jpg

Cancer is a terrible disease I don’t know that Id wish that on my worst enemy.
Sad news for sure.
I will toast a red solo cup in his honor tonight

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky