RIP Stuart Whitman @ 92

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow. Really loved all three. Talent from a completely different time and age. I'm glad they still play these movies. They are worth watching. RIP, Mr Whitman

I had to look up who he was. I still don't recognize the name, but do remember him by his picture.

RIP Mr. Whitman.

Chris

Some of the names seem really familiar, but would have to look them up to be sure. Don't read many books but if I do it will be a book by Louis lamour, have many of his books, not all but have read them more than once. IMO best author there was.

Ryan

One of my favorite Old Movie times is every "Memorial Day".
They usually have Old War Movies on for at least 24 hours on numerous channels.
WW1, WW2, Korea, and Vietnam movies if you look for them.
My Favorite is "Sgt York", about one of the most highly decorated Soldiers of WW1, played by Gary Cooper.
If you never saw it---You Really Must See it!!

Bear

One of my favorite Old Movie times is every "Memorial Day".
They usually have Old War Movies on for at least 24 hours on numerous channels.
WW1, WW2, Korea, and Vietnam movies if you look for them.
My Favorite is "Sgt York", about one of the most highly decorated Soldiers of WW1, played by Gary Cooper.
If you never saw it---You Really Must See it!!

Bear

I agree! Absolutely one of my favorites. Hard to believe, but it's a true story. A real hero.

That is a good one . I get a kick out of the turkey shoot .

LOL---Yup---In the Trenches!!
And when he captured "Half" The German Army, and tried to turn them over to the Officer. "Wonder if you could take these Fellahs off my hands"

I looked for it on Fire TV, and they want you to pay for it!!!!
What the Hey----It's an 80 year old movie!!! Should be freaking FREE !!!

Bear

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky