Ring Bologna

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Or ring SS cuz i'm not emulsifying. 5 lbs 80/20 GB
Mix is PS Seasoning.
rss.jpg

Hand mixed.
rss1.jpg

Plastic wrap right onto the meat surface.
rss2.jpg

Cover the bowl and fridge 48 hrs.
rss3.jpg

Always enjoy watching you work Rick... Ring Bologna is one of those PA things this Jersey Boy never developed a taste for. Now some Sweet Bologna or Hog Maw? I LOVE that stuff...JJ

PS Seasoning is a bulk supplier. Lots of big names buy their bulk and can re label it.

Thanks y'all

Almost like i know what i'm doing.....EH

Great Start as always, Rick!!
Yours always look like my Favorite PA Ring Bologna, from Barringer's Butcher Shop in Richlandtown. That's the place that makes the Best Ring Bologna & the Worst Scrapple!!
Be Back for the Finale!

Bear

Looks good!

This is the standard around my area of the Northern New York Tug Hill/Adirondack Region-

Tomorrow is the stuff.
Gotta go to Clarksville to pick up furniture.

Tomorrow is the stuff.
Gotta go to Clarksville to pick up furniture.
I was in Clarksville yesterday for lunch at the thirsty goat!

If you have time head over to Guthrie KY. It's right next door to clarksville. Country pantry, a awesome Amish grocery store with all your favorite PA stuff!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky