Ribs, Tips, Bacon and Beans (lots of pictures)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Did you do that with the same smoke generator that you sent me? It’s hard to tell from the pics. I’m working on a Sirloin tip roast now. I cut the bottom third off to make burnt ends. I’ll try again to post pics when I’m done.

Hey man, you're smoking with the same stuff I have (and I hope it's working well) I absolutely want to see a thread on your smoke!

Thanks for the like!!

Looks awesome Jonok! I love that quiet time early in the AM while prepping the smoker and food...it's like meditation.

Your guys are lucky. The only thing my boss ever gives me is a generic Christmas card and a stale candy cane! ;-)

I know I'm late to the party ... my work is taking up a ton of my time.

I just had an epiphany .... I need to come work for you. Great job! Nothing helps morale more than a full belly ...

Wow that is a nice full smoker, and great meal!!! Like for sure. Congrats on the carousel ride....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky