Ribs on the Weber kettle prior to getting new Smokefire.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Majja13

Fire Starter
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Mar 19, 2022
Salt Lake City
I am excited to be pulling the trigger on the new Smokefire on friday. So in the meantime my kids had been asking for ribs. So how could a loving dad not give his kids what they want. wink wink. so i may these babies up on the kettle. the front ones are wet as the kids requested, and the second rack is dry for some Carolina mustard sauce.

E89C60D7-F146-49C6-9100-11C26AA3524E.jpeg

Here is a pic of the ribs i got them on a big late so the smoke ring was not as deep as i like it. But they were still tasty.

Attachments

• CDD3D182-D0EB-405A-A8F9-BECA01E668CA.jpeg
    CDD3D182-D0EB-405A-A8F9-BECA01E668CA.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 9
Ribs look great ! I have one rack left in the freezer . Kettle with the snake method is a good way to go .

I am excited to be pulling the trigger on the new Smokefire on friday
But , I'm going to bet you love the SmokeFire . Makes a great rack of ribs .

It definitely rib time! Those look great! Ive got a couple racks in the freezer that I picked up before the thing happened. Should get some on the smoker soon.

Ribs Look Great, Majja!
Sorry I'm late, but you posted this last night, way past my bedtime!!
Like.

Bear

Nice looking chow. I did ribs on my kettle yesterday using my slow n sear. Haven't been taking pics lately.

Thank you all, when I first started smoking meat, ribs intimidated the hell out of me. It took me a few racks to figure it out, know I look back and think what were you so worried about. I want to venture in to beef ribs, and Brisket next. I am the go to pork and poultry guy in my little smoking group.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky