RIBS AND TATERS--QVIEW-AMAZINGLY GOOD!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinmate

Original poster
Aug 17, 2014

Well I just had to try the MES 30 again. They were the best to date. The wife likes them nearly falling off the bone and moist. Both of the criteria were met. I did 3-2.5-30. I definitely will do the next batch the same. Bon Appetite.
nana2.gif

Those ribs look just the way my family loves them. That's how my last batch cooked in my MES 30 turned out.

Has anybody tried the 4-1-1 ribs cooking method Jeff just featured in his latest e-newsletter?

I haven't had my MES 30 long enough to do a whole lot of experimenting yet. However, after the way I did this last slab I don't think the wife will allow me to vary far from the method I used.
thumb1%20copy.gif

I haven't had my MES 30 long enough to do a whole lot of experimenting yet. However, after the way I did this last slab I don't think the wife will allow me to vary far from the method I used.
thumb1%20copy.gif

I have the same problem with my wife; anytime I hit on something good, she won't let me try to make it even better.
38.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky