Ribs and some beef Korean short ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

motolife313

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 27, 2016
IMG_8779.JPG
IMG_8781.JPG
IMG_8780.JPG
Did the beef wendsday and the ribs last next. They were super good and juicy ribs. Didn't do anything to the ribs. Not even BBQ sauce. I liked them a lot like this. Burning apple

Reactions: daricksta
It's easy to see why you liked them that way. They look really good.

Point for sure.

Chris

IMG_8790.JPG
IMG_8791.JPG
IMG_8792.JPG
Thanks guys!! Thanks Al for the ride!!little teaser from last night

Very nice, moto! :-)
Where did you get short ribs cut like that? Did you have to get them special order?
It's funny because I just saw them cut like that in a recent "Bon Appetit" magazine and wondered where they got them...

"like"!
(Yes, I get the magazine, but for $9.95 a year, why not ?)

Thanks again I got them from a butcher shop. I've seen them everywhere at every store I go to. I know winco has them but I bet they won't look like these.

IMG_8895.JPG
IMG_8896.JPG
IMG_8892.JPG
Did couple more racks yesterday. I'm trying to keep my heat down around 225 or so. Seems these ribs stay juicey looking at that temp. No spritz or sauce and look how juicey they are

IMG_8883.JPG
IMG_8878.JPG
IMG_8879.JPG
IMG_8881.JPG
Burning plum and little oak. Didn't wanna burn to much oak becuase trying to keep heat down.

IMG_8887.JPG
Got a new 4" exuast from a customer at work. Stainless. Now I should be able to smoke at 225 with decent size fire after I install it. Should help a lot with cold smoking bacon too

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky