Ribeye food coma

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JCAP

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 12, 2019
Allentown, PA
Greetings all,
The wife was in the mood for some steaks tonight and who am I to argue with that? So I seasoned two ribeyes up- one with just salt for her and one with a combo of Hardcore Carnivore Red and Black. Got a red hot fire going in the SnS basket and on they went. A few minutes over the coals and then off to the side until 127F or so. Paired with some cheesy mashed potatoes and broccoli.

My wife decided to enjoy only half of her steak tonight, and since I am not a wise man, I enjoyed my entire steak...and then entered into lethargy on the couch. Worth it!

Thanks for looking all!

809BDB4F-40D1-4F3D-A690-F5286BF3D988.jpeg 4B231BDF-A47D-4DD9-A61E-0E468F80348D.jpeg E5BBA9F0-1D01-4494-A255-74226B22F29A.jpeg C55E2F07-2ED1-467A-8AEB-485A94BD4BAD.jpeg

Looks like a great meal

Reactions: JCAP
A beautiful well balanced meal any true American would be thrilled to sit down to, Like! RAY

Love rib eye on the grill.
My wife decided to enjoy only half of her steak tonight, and since I am not a wise man, I enjoyed my entire steak...and then entered into lethargy on the couch. Worth it!
My wife often out eats me on the meat. You'd never guess comparing our profiles. Maybe I need to cut the high carb sides that she doesn't eat?

Nothing quite like a meat coma. Especially when it comes from a great looking piece of meat like that.
Jim

That steak looks perfect! Nice job, and who could resist the food coma that is part of the meal.

Thanks again all! I learned my lesson after the last steaks cooked for a tad too long. Used the trusty thermometer this time....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky