Rib Redemption

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sure looks delicious! And with the complimentary glass of wine! I think my sweet corn is knee high...so not just quite ready...about 2nd week of August.

Ryan

Reactions: schlotz
Sure looks delicious! And with the complimentary glass of wine! I think my sweet corn is knee high...so not just quite ready...about 2nd week of August.

Ryan
Hardly a dinner passes without some wine. Corn here in Indiana is anywhere from knee to above the waist depending on where and when planted. Stores lately have been carrying some decent imported ears but still not as good a local fresh. Crops from the southern part of the state ought to be showing up in 3-4 weeks or so.
Looks delicious! Great job!
Thanks!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky