Rib-eyes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ribeyes look great Chris! Probably my favorite cut.

Cant believe you caught skidmark with that beer! Too bad it wasn't PBR though. On a funny note my boxer loves beer. If I am sitting outside with one she will sit there and stare at me until I give her some. Loves it almost as much as food!

Thanks John, Rib-eyes are quickly becoming a favorite around here also. I still like a good porter house, but I'm not about to pass up the eye. PBRs were nowhere to be found when I went to the beer store. I think they're becoming popular again. As for skid - he's still a teatotaler. I couldn't afford to supply the both of us.

Better late than never.

Man do those look great.
Like!

Thanks John, late only counts in horseshoes, grenades and certain periods. Again thanks for the like appreciate it. Also thanks for the likes Johns appreciate them.

Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
I don't know what Gansett is, but if it includes hanging out with your pup at the grill and Ribeyes, Its GOT to be good! Congrats!

Narragansett, it's an beer that's been around New England for 100+ years. Next to PBRs it my favorite. Pup, grill, and gansett make for an excellent weekend. Thanks for the kindly words and like BEV appreciate them.

My wife never brings anything home from the store that nice, congrats!

Thanks b-one for the like and compliment. The wifey is more of a steak eater then I am. I just can't screw one up or she takes my charcoal starter away for a week.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky