Retirement!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome . I went out at 57 , and looking back I wonder how I made it that long .
Those jobs always came out of the ground in January , and finished up in July or August . From frost bite to heat stroke . Year after year .
I love being retired . It's funny , because I've slowed way down . Makes you see how fast this world moves , really for no reason .
Anyway . Nice walk in . In St. Louis Carpenters assemble the walk ins for restaurants . So I've worked on a few . Nice thing was a remodel . Got to keep the one we tore out . Couple of the guys set them up in their barns .
Waste on a construction site ? It's all been paid for . Problem is it cost more to restock and have someone move it than what you have left over .
Enjoy . Post up a cook or 10 .

Welcome . I went out at 57 , and looking back I wonder how I made it that long .
Those jobs always came out of the ground in January , and finished up in July or August . From frost bite to heat stroke . Year after year .
I love being retired . It's funny , because I've slowed way down . Makes you see how fast this world moves , really for no reason .
Anyway . Nice walk in . In St. Louis Carpenters assemble the walk ins for restaurants . So I've worked on a few . Nice thing was a remodel . Got to keep the one we tore out . Couple of the guys set them up in their barns .
Waste on a construction site ? It's all been paid for . Problem is it cost more to restock and have someone move it than what you have left over .
Enjoy . Post up a cook or 10 .

I'm with you it is a shame the amount of waste although it cost more to return.

Warren

Reactions: Trapper62
Thanks Trapper62 for the like i appreciate it.

Same here Chop have a large collection always some body coming around saying do you happen to have. I have picked up nice ranges, dishwasher stove tops from remodel jobs.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky