• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow, you meet the coolest people on this forum. I'm practically speechless about this creation. "Looks delicious" does not even apply. "Looks incredible" as in, hard to even believe, comes closer.
kiloCharlie, You are either an f'ing genius or a mad man, either way, you've made my day with just pictures of your work.

Reactions: kilo charlie
Wow, you meet the coolest people on this forum. I'm practically speechless about this creation. "Looks delicious" does not even apply. "Looks incredible" as in, hard to even believe, comes closer.
kiloCharlie, You are either an f'ing genius or a mad man, either way, you've made my day with just pictures of your work.

HAHA THANK YOU! And I'm sure it's just a bit of madness!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky