Red's Maiden Cook on the New Gravity Fed Smoker--Finally!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
biggrin.gif
 I just had to throw that in there one last time!

"BTW... those plates are really nice!" 

Red, oh man my friend... First cook on the new pit & ya knocked it outta the park ! :yahoo: Very nice smoke, that looks really tasty ! Thumbs Up

I have to give Mrs. Red a shout out too for them tasty lookin spuds ! Thumbs Up

Last edited:
Red, oh man my friend... First cook on the new pit & ya knocked it outta the park !
yahoo.gif
Very nice smoke, that looks really tasty !
icon14.gif

I have to give Mrs. Red a shout out too for them tasty lookin spuds !
icon14.gif
Thanks Justin!  I don't know if it was a Home Run, but it was definitely an Extra Base Hit!  
biggrin.gif

Those taters are one of our favorite side dish recipes...couldn't be simpler!  Just chunked potatoes, a little olive oil, and a package of onion soup mix!

Thanks for the point, my friend!  
icon14.gif

Red

A little late,  Boy they sure look good  Smoker working like you want it to ?   Great color  
points1.png

Gary

Good thing I'm eating lunch as I read this post Red! Great looking food and a nice looking smoker. I kinda a want a G/F smoker but I'd have a hard time sneaking past Ma Dutch getting it to the backyard!

Good thing I'm eating lunch as I read this post Red! Great looking food and a nice looking smoker. I kinda a want a G/F smoker but I'd have a hard time sneaking past Ma Dutch getting it to the backyard!

Thanks Dutch! I know what you mean...Mrs. Red took some convincing!

Red

Hey this was almost two weeks ago..... You can't tell me you have not smoked since then. Ohhhhh......... I get it. Bride let ya get it, now you're too busy doing honey-dos to use it... thats just about par.
HehHeh...you got that right Kevin!  Spent all weekend helping one of the sons move!  It makes me grumpy when I go this long without smoking or grilling something!

Red

Awful Good looking Vittles coming from that once Handicapped Smoker!!
drool.gif
-------------
points.gif

My Thanks to Dutch for bumping this thread up, so old slow people get to see it !!
icon14.gif

Nice Job Red---Keep up the Great Smoking!!
icon14.gif

Bear

Awful Good looking Vittles coming from that once Handicapped Smoker!!
drool.gif
-------------
points.gif

My Thanks to Dutch for bumping this thread up, so old slow people get to see it !!
icon14.gif

Nice Job Red---Keep up the Great Smoking!!
icon14.gif

Bear
LOL...yeah she gets around pretty good on that new leg!

Thanks Bear...the kind words and the point are appreciated!  
icon14.gif

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky