Recteq Black Friday Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sdesi1981

Original poster
Oct 7, 2019
What happened to the sales? They ran out so fast. I wanted a 700 but wanted to wait to get the kids squared away first.

hopefully they come up with something else. I think they discounted the accessories last year or something.

Agreed. Asked if any chance to sub something on the 590 other than the comp cart, and in the meantime the Matador with the 700 sold out, now both sold out. All within a day or two. Oh well ...

And yes, think they had either 20% or 50% off accessories this spring.

I’m hoping they put together some packages. Seems like they sold out in a few hours. Total bummer.

I rode down to Rec Teq on Friday afternoon with a friend who was looking to buy one. He called them prior to us riding down(an hour away). By the time we got there, they didn't have any 340s left. He wanted and bought the 590. It came with a competition cart for free. I believe the 700 came with a cart also. If you can afford the BFG you get a 340 for free.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky