Record Heat Burger & a Beer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking burger Ray! We are getting a reprieve from the heat this week. I can't wait to spend some pleasant time outside for once. Stay cool and stay safe!

Reactions: sawhorseray
Great looking burger Ray! We are getting a reprieve from the heat this week. I can't wait to spend some pleasant time outside for once. Stay cool and stay safe!

Thanks Tander, and enjoy your reprieve, we like anything below 108º! RAY

Great looking burg Ray. You need to invent a floating platform for that flattop so you can cook and be in the pool at the same time! Dave

Thank Dave, but no floaties, Bob would pop them! When we're in the pool Jan and I are constantly tossing squeak balls back and forth, Bob jump half way across the pool and is like a feeding shark until he gets that ball in his mouth. It's fun for us and over the course of the day Bob gets some great exercise. Thanks for the Like Dave, I do appreciate it. RAY

Nice looking burger ray. Can't believe you haven't just taken the legs off all your coolers and set them on the edge of pool

Thanks Jake! It wouldn't do me any good to do that, they'd either get knocked in or out of the way. Bob is non-stop jumping into the pool and running around it, and it's way crazier than this when we're both in the pool, that's why we don't have any floaties. RAY

Man 120F out and grilling!! Seems as though you’d need insulation to protect you. I bitch when I’m over the grill or griddle in the mid 90s. That burger looks awesome!! I’ve said it many times and will repeat, nothing beats a great burger.

Man 120F out and grilling!! Seems as though you’d need insulation to protect you. I bitch when I’m over the grill or griddle in the mid 90s. That burger looks awesome!! I’ve said it many times and will repeat, nothing beats a great burger.

Thanks Jeff, it was just on the news, 119º again today and the hottest July on record. Once you're here for a time you become a Hot Person, mid-90's is almost long pants and sweater weather. Thank you for the Like my friend, I do appreciate it. RAY

Great little lunch there Ray. RR just out of the freezer, and a burger. . . the American dream ! Stay cool

Thanks WR, it was. it is, and I am! Thanks for the Like, it's greatly appreciated. RAY

kruizer kruizer , pi guy pi guy , JCAP JCAP , brewski brewski , CoolbreezeBBQ CoolbreezeBBQ , thank y'all for the Likes, I'd just like to let you know that I do appreciate them! RAY

That Burger is Amazing Ray! Exactly my idea of the Perfect Burger. I gotta have one ASAP. I hear you about the heat there. No way I'd complain as it's only 93-97 here in Ga. with a ton of humidity.

Stay safe, thanks for sharing.

Mike

That Burger is Amazing Ray! Exactly my idea of the Perfect Burger. I gotta have one ASAP. I hear you about the heat there. No way I'd complain as it's only 93-97 here in Ga. with a ton of humidity. Stay safe, thanks for sharing. Mike

Thanks Mike! Yeah, we don't get much of that "feels like" funny business, 119º feels just like you'd think 119º would feel, dammed hot! Thank you for the Like Mike, I do appreciate it. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky