• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Recent Ribs and pork loin

Burner76

Fire Starter
Joined Jun 11, 2018
Been awhile since my last post...
Some semi recent pics from a month or so ago.. Ribs have my own homemade rub..smoked 2 hrs then recieved heavy dose of apple cider..at the 3 hr mark.. 4 hr mark i started glazing.. .
Smoked for anothern hour or so .. Never wrapted. That Pork loin was pre-seasoned ( from what i remember .) I bought 2 of them.. 1 was cajun spice wrapt in bacon and the other was S&P rub.

Attachments

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Ribs have good color and pull back, and the loin looks nice and juicy. Nice Job

Point for sure.

Chris

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Everything looks fantastic!
Nicely done!
Al

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Looks delicious. I’m curious at what temp you pulled the loin? I’ve been pulling at 140 to 145

Burner76

Fire Starter
Joined Jun 11, 2018
Looks delicious. I’m curious at what temp you pulled the loin? I’ve been pulling at 140 to 145
Thanks Jcam . I almost always pull loins at 155/60. I've never had any issues regarding over smoking dried out . I'm aware of the fda changing the safe temps on pork but i have always been carefull when it comes to pork and big market stores .

crazymoon

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 24, 2014
B76, looks like you've been having some great smokes !

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.