rec teq 1250 users in Phoenix?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

PapaRed

Fire Starter
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 16, 2021
Glendale, AZ
Am really interested in the RT-1250, but need to take a look at one before ordering. Are there any users in the Phoenix (preferably Glendale) area willing to let me take a look. (I promise not to touch - just look). :emoji_wink:

Hey Pappy not sure if there's an ACE near you but they have started to carry a couple of models exclusively for ACE.
Not sure which models but may give you an idea of the build quality.

Keith

Congrats and its heavy so put it together where you want it cause its a two person move if you have to lift it.

Last edited:
Ordered an RT-1250 today. Don't know how long it will take to get here. The assembly doesn't appear to be complicated.
Congrats! I have an older RT700. Welcome to the group. Lots of RT users here if you have a question. I think you will love it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky