Really f-d up here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

InferiorIndoorSmoker

Original poster
Oct 15, 2023
So I needed as new slow cooker, ours died a while back, found this awesome combo indoor smoker/slow cooker. Let's you do one or the other at a time. Cool, chili made last night for the first time in months, awesome. Today "let's try the smoker", Google a bunch of different things, you can smoke bread, you can smoke meat, you can smoke cheese.... decide to smoke Ruben sandwiches. Like the entire made sandwich on top of some foil.... Of course I want there sandwich warm, so I go with the hot smoke option....1 hour later, dig in, really smells smokey, tastes kind of funny.... Tastes really funny...."everyone put the sandwiches down Papa f-d up". Seems like the ciabatta rolls absorbed every bit of the apple wood smoke. Might have almost poisoned the entire family. So I joined this forum to keep from accidentally killing my loved ones again. Thanks for having me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky