RE: Bearcarver's health

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Woah! I've been busy as bee in a clover field in full bloom lately, but I don't how I missed this...

Hang tough, Bear, and follow-up with doc's advice...they know what complications can follow from this, and it sounds like you've experienced just the tip of the ice-burg for post-op...they've seen it all time and time again. We're pullin' for ya here, too.

If I can make the time (been bustin' a$$ @ work for the past couple of months), I'll whip-up something in a smoker for ya to drool over, OK? Maybe that will give you some incentive to fully recover so you can crank up one of your rigs again.

Eric

Great news...Now for some Business...Bearcarver, Stop being a Stubborn, Grouchy, Old Bear and get your Ass back to SMF!!! Do you see the Love!?!...JJ

I don't know Bear but wishing him a speedy recovery! Prayers from chilly Minnesota...
439.gif

Yes that is Great News.

You are well Missed here on SMF Bear!!

Get things right with your heart and health

so you can enjoy the things that made you

who you are. 

Prayers going out to you and your Family

Keep Smokin'

Mike

Thank God!  Bear deserves all the goodness he can soak up.  So happy to hear he is a little better.  Certainly makes me more jolly for the Holidays.

I'm a newbe on here but have gained a lot of info on smoking from Bearcarver .I sure pray he gets over this & can get back to what seems to be good at & enjoys . Mama Bear I'll have you in my

prayers also . God bless you both.

Just received this from Linda:

Just a quick note to let you know John is still having trouble breathing. Nurse comes today and he sees doctors on Wed and Thurs.

Linda

Rich

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky