RE: Bearcarver's health

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bear needs more prayers! You got them buddy!! Stay set and let your body heal.

John came home Wednesday afternoon. He still had quite a bit of swelling in his legs and feet due to his kidneys not working right. He was having trouble breathing yesterday and it got really bad around 8:00 last night. We called the ambulance and he was admitted to hospital again with congestive heart failure and fluid backing up into his lungs.

Linda

More prayers sent your way Bear - get better big guy! 
51.gif

John, this is nothing to mess with.  Con genitive heart failure can lead to clots and strokes, you do not want that.  Leg swelling can lead to clots and strokes too.  Go to rehab and get the care you need.  Do not worry about the bills; file a medical bankruptcy and let them absorb it, no judge will refuse you.  You need proper care or you will die.  Don't be stubborn!

John, this is nothing to mess with.  Con genitive heart failure can lead to clots and strokes, you do not want that.  Leg swelling can lead to clots and strokes too.  Go to rehab and get the care you need.  Do not worry about the bills; file a medical bankruptcy and let them absorb it, no judge will refuse you.  You need proper care or you will die.  Don't be stubborn!
Don't worry about bills, and be stubborn as hell for your family, they need you. Prayers for you, we need you to get better.

I have been out of touch for a good while with things that have been going on here.

I had open heart surgery last Jan. I was unaware of the things going on with Bear.

Bear, if you or Misses Bear reads this, you have my prayers for a speedy recovery.

It is a long road and I am still on it. I hope you the best, and if there is anything that 

I can possibly do, please ask.

Email: [email protected]

Even if you just need to talk to someone for support. 

We are here for you.

Get well Buddy

Hey all,

Just received this email from Linda with regards to John, (BearCarver):

Just wanted to let you know John is still in the hospital.  The doctors are still trying to get fluid out of his body and lungs with diuretic IVs.  At times he still has trouble breathing.  He'll probably remain in the hospital a few more days.

Linda

RIch

Good News yet again for the Bear!!!

Got this from Linda:

Rich,
Just wanted to let you know John came home this afternoon. Hope he stays home this time.

Linda

Rich

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky