RE: Bearcarver's health

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OMG, I got sick when I seen the post. I thought the worst right away.

I don't know how I miss these things.

Bear is a tough nut, I am sure he will be fine.

Get well soon Bear,

Prayers from the Leyden family to John and Linda.

Thanks for keeping us up to date on a fellow smoker.

Continuing to pray. Glad to hear there is progress.

This just in:

Rich,
He has his right lung drained today. They drained over 2 liters of old blood and fluid. We could see a big improvement in his breathing right away.

I'll ask him tomorrow if he wants me to give his home address to people who want to send him cards since I don't know how long he'll be in the hospital.

Thanks,
Linda

Wonderful news for this Holiday Season--Happy Thanksgiving All from my humble family to yours..

Rich and Annie

This just in:

Rich,
He has his right lung drained today. They drained over 2 liters of old blood and fluid. We could see a big improvement in his breathing right away.

I'll ask him tomorrow if he wants me to give his home address to people who want to send him cards since I don't know how long he'll be in the hospital.

Thanks,
Linda

Wonderful news for this Holiday Season--Happy Thanksgiving All from my humble family to yours..

Rich and Annie

Thats great.

My prayers go out to the clan if the bear carvers!! Thanks Momma Bear for the updates. Bear is one of a kind. I wish good health and fast recovery.

I just caught up on this thread......

Thoughts and prayers for you My Friend!

Todd

Mr. and Mrs. Bear... please accept my apology for not catching this thread sooner as I have been out of town...

Bear was and still is a big inspirational help to me... I really liked reading his post...

So you can imagine the thoughts and prayers I am sending for he and his family and all involved...

Bear, get well soon buddy and come on back to SMF.. you are sorrily missed...

Rich, thanks for the updates and I will subscribe to this thread to get future updates right away...

"Thanks again"
Keith

Last edited:
Just received this Linda..prayers still needed.

Rich,

John said you can post our home address on the forum for anyone that wants to send him a card. I'll take the cards to the hospital for him. Tell Shane (thoseguys26) John would love some meat smoking pics and pics of his puppies.

His breathing was much better today since they drained blood and fluid from his lung last night. Now they want him to take kidney dialysis! Apparently the long operation damaged his kidneys and they aren't getting any better.

Linda

Happy Thanksgiving to all..

Rich & Annie

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel really Bad

I haven't been checking in the last few months been busy with stuff that seemed so important...

Bear has been an inspiration to me plus I like to read his posts

Get well soon my friend

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky