Raw peanuts, WTF to do with them...lol

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Cliff, being from the south, boiled is my thoughts. Many different flavor profiles for whatever your taste may be. I have some ideas if you're interested...
Yes, any ideas to try. I will have about 15lbs to play with.

Reactions: JLeonard
Never had any leftover lol. We just leave them in the crockpot on warm for up to 5 days and graze on them. They get better every day
I will be the only one eating them in my house, I better half portion the recipe. Not enough counter space to leave the pot out. I wonder about vac packing and freezing?

I will be the only one eating them in my house, I better half portion the recipe. Not enough counter space to leave the pot out. I wonder about vac packing and freezing?
I think the thaw will make the consistency unpleasant but I've never tried. Since you don't have room on the counter I would store in the fridge still in the broth. When you are ready for a bowl scoop out some peanuts and broth and reheat in the microwave

Reactions: JLeonard and TNJAKE
I wonder about vac packing and freezing?
I usually buy a bushel when the farmers start harvesting them. I'll boil them all and freeze in gallon ziplock bags. When thawed, I can't tell any difference and we'll take them to the lake, picnics, ball games, etc. They can be reheated in the microwave and turn out almost as good as when first cooked, but we don't do that very often...

Reactions: clifish and TNJAKE
Now I’ll bite, what is it you don’t like about ground round? Is it simply too lean? That’s usually the only issue I have with it.
He left out the part that he eats it raw on a cracker

200w (1).gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky