• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Rain!

peculiarmike

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 29, 2006
Wow! Rain finally stopped! Had 9 1/2" in 2 days. I hooked up the boat and took it with me everywhere I went, just in case.
Looked out the kitchen window and the next door neighbor had his Brinkmann offset smokin' in the pouring rain! He's tough.

domn8_ion

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 5, 2007
All that rain you've had out there has us watching the rivers over here. Topic of the local news is when will the Missouri River crest. Then I'm downstream of the Missouri, Illinois, Mississippi merge. SO its really sketchy. I'm probably as happy that it stopped raining out there as you are.

keywesmoke

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
everything's on fire down here. I smelled smoke so strong (not mine) I called my buddies at the fire dept. They sent a guy over (on a scooter, lol) just to make sure and he said the fires in the everglades, 100+ miles up the road, are smokin' the keys.

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 24, 2006
Wish I had time to get up to the Montrose area to hook them big cats. The Osage, just below the dam at Warsaw will be good too if they're cranking them big generators.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.