Quick Teriyaki Wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

disco

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Oct 31, 2012
Canadian Rockies
I love experimenting, developing new recipes and trying new things. However, sometimes you just want quick and easy.

I sprinkled SPOG (salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder) over some wing segments.

Quick Teriyaki Wings 01.jpg

I preheated my Traeger Timberline to 350 F and put the wings in for 25 minutes.

Quick Teriyaki Wings 02.jpg

I gave them a turn an smoked for 20 minutes more.

Quick Teriyaki Wings 03.jpg

I brought them in and tossed them in some commercial Teriyaki sauce.

Quick Teriyaki Wings 04.jpg

Quick Teriyaki Wings 05.jpg

I served with some of She Who Must Be Obeyed's great salads!

Quick Teriyaki Wings 06.jpg

These took very little of my time, were easy and tasted great. I hang my head in shame over using the commercial teriyaki sauce.

Disco

Those look fantastic . Those salads would make a fella obey . Nice work all around .
I hang my head in shame over using the commercial teriyaki sauce.
Admitting is the road to recovery .
There are some really good ones out there .

Those look fantastic . Those salads would make a fella obey . Nice work all around .

Admitting is the road to recovery .
There are some really good ones out there .
Thanks. She Who Must Be Obeyed does great food!

Reactions: chopsaw
I love everything about the entire meal Disco, big Like! There is no shame to be had using a commercial sauce. I use Mr Yoshidas teriyaki & marinade sauce for all things teriyaki, for the simple reason I find it to be the absolute best. RAY

They look great disco. Nothing wrong with using good commercial sauces and rubs from time to time! I have a new to do for wings. Not to long ago I bought some wings from BW3 and saw they offered a dry rub salt and vinegar flavor. I LOVE them. I want to do a 10 lbs batch. Not sure if I’ll make my own rub or just buy theirs.

I love everything about the entire meal Disco, big Like! There is no shame to be had using a commercial sauce. I use Mr Yoshidas teriyaki & marinade sauce for all things teriyaki, for the simple reason I find it to be the absolute best. RAY

Har! I am as lazy as anyone and use premade! I will have to look for Yoshidas!

They look great disco. Nothing wrong with using good commercial sauces and rubs from time to time! I have a new to do for wings. Not to long ago I bought some wings from BW3 and saw they offered a dry rub salt and vinegar flavor. I LOVE them. I want to do a 10 lbs batch. Not sure if I’ll make my own rub or just buy theirs.

Wow! That does sound like a great idea for wings!

Looks delicious Disco! I also use Mr Yoshida, thanks to sawhorseray sawhorseray 's recommendation a few months ago. It's fantastic, we use it on chicken, and shrimp. You are not alone in using store bought stuff.
Trek on my friend!

Looks good to me. I also am a commercial sauce user. I stand united with you sir in proclaiming that.
Jim

Nice looking Meal, Disco!!
Like.
I'm not ashamed---I love "Kelchner's Pineapple Teriyaki".
Been using their Horseradish for 50 years, but I found their web site & all the other things they make!!! Great Stuff!!

Bear

Reactions: disco
Looks delicious Disco!
I have some wings in the freezer that I’m dying to smoke, but Judy is on this vegetarian kick, so I probably have to wait until next weekend.
Nice job Buddy!
Al

Looks great disco, my name is jim and I use commercial sauces, thanks for giving me the strength to admit that!

Har! Thanks, Jim. I guess we need a new 10 step program, Commercial Sauce Anonymous!

Great looking plate. The salads are great and to direct our attention away from the wings while you consumed them.

Warren

Thanks, Warren. Glad to see you picked up on my subterfuge.

Looks delicious Disco! I also use Mr Yoshida, thanks to sawhorseray sawhorseray 's recommendation a few months ago. It's fantastic, we use it on chicken, and shrimp. You are not alone in using store bought stuff.
Trek on my friend!

Thanks! I will try and lift my head!

Looks good to me. I also am a commercial sauce user. I stand united with you sir in proclaiming that.
Jim

Yep, we need Commercial Sauce Anonymous. Thanks, Jim!

Just don't tell us when you use liquid smoke. :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:

Warren

I buy liquid smoke all the time. Then I give it to people I don't like.

Nice looking Meal, Disco!!
Like.
I'm not ashamed---I love "Kelchner's Pineapple Teriyaki".
Been using their Horseradish for 50 years, but I found their web site & all the other things they make!!! Great Stuff!!

Bear

Well, if the Bear uses commercial sauce, I can too! Thanks for the recommendation, I'll look for it.

Looks delicious Disco!
I have some wings in the freezer that I’m dying to smoke, but Judy is on this vegetarian kick, so I probably have to wait until next weekend.
Nice job Buddy!
Al

You couldn't tell her they are tofu imitation wings? Thanks, Al!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky