Quick Smoke n Sear Pork Tenderloin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
looks delicious, I do like my garlic bread too!
Looks delicious John. Pork tenderloin is a favorite around here. Cheap, easy and tasty!
One of our Favourites, that meal looks great, nice work. Such a great piece of the animal to cook and enjoy.

Thank you guys very much! I agree hard to beat them. I think they get overlooked a lot but man they are tasty. And yeah Jim I think I could eat garlic bread with every meal haha

Nice tenderloin. Perfectly done. Gonna have to pull out my last one from the Costco minihoard.

I let my Costco membership lapse. Just don't shop there enough but having a hard time finding pork bellies anywhere else. Have you seen them anywhere else around this area? Might just have to bite it and re-up the membership.

I saw pork bellies at GFS on Kingston Pike last week. They were smaller but had some nice streaks of lean.

Awesome thanks! Do you have to have a membership to shop there? Never been in but I don't work far from there.
No membership at GFS. You can register for something or other. My wife hates when I’m in that area. Academy is next door for B&B supplies then to GFS for the occasional meat haul! Sams and Kroger sales are my go to.

No membership at GFS. You can register for something or other. My wife hates when I’m in that area. Academy is next door for B&B supplies then to GFS for the occasional meat haul! Sams and Kroger sales are my go to.

Thanks for the info! Yeah Kroger sales are usually the best. Waiting on the Krogers $1.99lb brisket sale to happen again. Food lion runs some pretty good stuff too but not sure if you have one out near halls.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky