Quick & Easy Leftovers Idea - Chopped Pork Pizza (Again) w/ Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

the dude abides

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 12, 2008
Des Moines, Iowa
Hey Gang.  I've done this a lot with leftovers.  I thought I'd post another of my favorite leftover quick lunch ideas.

This weekend I smoked a butt....

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forum/thread/102402/bone-in-butt-with-secret-rub

had some leftovers and since it's 2 degrees outside and about a foot of snow on the ground, nothing warms you up like some tasty BBQ.

Here's my list of ingredients

Pre-made individual pizza crust

Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce

Pizza Sauce

Grated Pamesean Cheese

Chopped Pork leftovers

Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Shredded Cheddar Cheese

ry%3D400

Pizza crust on a plate

ry%3D400

About 2-3 Tbs of BBQ sauce

ry%3D400

Equal amount of pizza sauce

ry%3D400

Spread that out and add a generous dusting on grated parmesean cheese

ry%3D400

Pile that pork on and don't be shy

ry%3D400

Cover with mozzarella

ry%3D400

Some cheddar

ry%3D400

425* for 12 minutes or until the cheese starts to brown

ry%3D400

Enjoy!

Nice looking pizza Dude! Gotta rock some homemade dough though....that would make that pizza outta this world. Trader Joe's also has bags of pizza dough in the refrigerated section by the meats. They are 99 cents and really good....and convenient. Thanks for the pizza recipe. Imma try that next time I smoke some butt.

icon_cool.gif

Now thats a pretty good pizza there Dude. I like it but you need more cheese but thats just me I'm a cheeseacholic bad. I have made them your way on many occasions. I have found a fresh made dough here if FL at Publix and they are really good too. So maybe you can look at your local grocery store.

Looks great Dude. Im glad im having lunch or that would of made me really hungry.

Great looking pizza. I love pizza on pre-made or homemade crust. Looks like yours would be good on a frisbee. Good job. It's 5:30 am and guess what i am cravin. 

Another idea, with the fresh dough you could make some calzones with BBQ sauce, pulled pork and cheese.  Or some like hot pork pockets.

just a thought.

Nice looking pizza Dude! Gotta rock some homemade dough though....that would make that pizza outta this world. Trader Joe's also has bags of pizza dough in the refrigerated section by the meats. They are 99 cents and really good....and convenient. Thanks for the pizza recipe. Imma try that next time I smoke some butt.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky