question about....hot dogs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Na, he's a good boy. He just happens to be a white dog with a couple of brown patches, and one of the patches is in - lets just say a undesirable spot.

Chris

Reactions: dr k
Yeah, It always amazes me the sacrifices Old Skid is will to make for his family.

Chris
I don't have a dog but I love the dog next door. His name is Jackson. He comes running whenever I fire up the smoker or the grill. I don't feed him but I admit that I would love to toss him a treat from time to time. He never gets much attention from his owners unless they yell at him for barking. It's a real shame. He does strike me as a good dog. Seems really playful. He is some kind of retriever mix.

G

Reactions: gmc2003
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky