Q-View of Saturday Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

olddawg

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 14, 2010
Conover, NC
Just a short Q-view of a small rib smoke this weekend.  St. Louis style rubbed with an eastern carolina rub wrapped for 6 hours, then sprinkled with dark brown sugar.  Used the 3-2-1 method while spritzing with Caption Morgans and apple juice.  No sauce on the ribs.  As always, Dutch's "wicked" baked beans were requested.  The wife made her "sour" slaw and a fresh peach cobbler to complete the meal.  Didn't get a chance to take a pic of the plated product.

459592c1_IMG_1136800x600.jpg

Brown sugar is melting nicely

887e3037_IMG_1139800x600.jpg

Ready to come of the smoker

2d79a33f_IMG_1138800x600.jpg

Peach Cobbler

Last edited:
Great qview there, Olddawg.  On the next batch of ribs,Ma Dutch wants me to do the brown sugar and honey thing. And them wicked beans are standard at my house too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky