Q-view from yesterday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hailcorduroy

Original poster
Mar 27, 2011
White House, TN
Didn't get a chance to post my q-view yesterday because our guests arrived and things got hectic.  I also didn't get a pic after pulling all the shoulder because people started eating it immediately.  It was a huge hit.  2 shoulders totaling 14 lbs.  I used a store bought Kansas City style rub.  I cut the fat slab almost all the way off and rubbed underneath it, then laid it back on top.  It was great because it came right off when I was ready to pull it.  Started smoking around 8pm Saturday night and it was done right before 1pm on Sunday.  Pulled it off and popped it in a cooler.  Brought it in and pulled it around 4:30.  It had a great bark and a ton of smoke flavor.  

22cde793_AOK0k.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky