Pulled Pork

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
When doing mine for big dinners or gatherings it’s always the day before. I always do a pan of broth under my pork when smoking. I use pork or chicken broth and let that meat and Smokey goodness turn it to golden delight. I pull the meat when ready and put in frig overnight. The juice goes in the frig to defat the next morning. For hearing I put it in a toaster pan (or crock pot is smaller amount) and mix in some of that golden Smokey broth. It’s money!!

Reactions: Kevinbthgrouse
I always try to do it the day before since it usually is a long process. And there are lots of awesome ways to heat the next day. I usually do some sauce in a crockpot but you could do sous vide or use the suggestions above.

Especially with long smokes I love the meal more the second day anyway. Not smoked out!

Nothing wrong with the day before, done it many times

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky