• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pulled pork pockets

meddling kids

Meat Mopper
Joined Mar 14, 2011
My Super Bowl menu changed several times over the week but I finally decided to try a project I've been thinking about for a while. I haven't seen anyone do these before. I mixed up a batch of Manapua (Char Sui Bao) dough and divided it into 12 pieces. I rolled these out and stuffed them with a mixture of chopped up pulled pork mixed with sauce (about a 1/4 cup per pouch.) I enclosed the meat within the dough, making sure to seal them tightly. I painted the tops with a little melted butter. I baked them at 350 for 30min. Here are the results:

Last edited:

grimm5577

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 6, 2012
I've made little bite sized balls of pulled pork in a pastry dough before, great for snacking on.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.