Pulled pork nachos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

labradave

Original poster
Jun 9, 2016
Labrador
So it was snowing earlier, and I wasn't in the mood to light the kettle today because of it, so what are you supposed to do when you have some leftover pulled pork, and little time?
You make a big dirty plate of no frills, pulled pork nachos!
Happy Saturday everyone!
Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: disco
Looks awesome! Beleive it or not I'm making pulled pork nacho's tomorrow! Hopefully I can post some pics up if they look as good as yours!
icon14.gif

SNOW already...holy crap. Pulled Pork Nacho's are always a favorite, and those look really good. Send some down to your neighbor to the south in Vermont.  

Pulled pork leftover? Never heard of that.

Wait...first snow in Labrador is only after middle of September? Wow...you had a long summer.

Those look delicious!

I think I have a pack of PP in the freezer.

If so I'll be watching football today eating PP nachos!

Al

Those look delicious!

I think I have a pack of PP in the freezer.

If so I'll be watching football today eating PP nachos!

Al
Thanks Al!

It might go
It might go by a different name but is the season when temperatures climb over 10C.
We still have a few nice days ahead of us. Fall is always a nice time of year here. This was my first summer smoking though, and I'm curious how it's going to go in winter when it reaches -50c on a regular basis, with tons of snow.

SNOW already...holy crap. Pulled Pork Nacho's are always a favorite, and those look really good. Send some down to your neighbor to the south in Vermont.  
or to me up here in the middlebury area lol.

live in Weybridge and work in Williston.

Hey Wanna-be I live in Georgia and work in Essex. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky