• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pulled pork nachos

labradave

Joined Jun 9, 2016
So it was snowing earlier, and I wasn't in the mood to light the kettle today because of it, so what are you supposed to do when you have some leftover pulled pork, and little time?
You make a big dirty plate of no frills, pulled pork nachos!
Happy Saturday everyone!
Cheers

Last edited:

3montes

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 26, 2007
Looks awesome! Beleive it or not I'm making pulled pork nacho's tomorrow! Hopefully I can post some pics up if they look as good as yours!

labradave

Joined Jun 9, 2016
Looks awesome! Beleive it or not I'm making pulled pork nacho's tomorrow! Hopefully I can post some pics up if they look as good as yours!Thumbs Up
I haven't seen a bad looking plate of nachos yet!

Thanks guys!

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
SNOW already...holy crap. Pulled Pork Nacho's are always a favorite, and those look really good. Send some down to your neighbor to the south in Vermont.  

atomicsmoke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 3, 2014
Pulled pork leftover? Never heard of that.

Wait...first snow in Labrador is only after middle of September? Wow...you had a long summer.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Those look delicious!

I think I have a pack of PP in the freezer.

If so I'll be watching football today eating PP nachos!

Al

labradave

Joined Jun 9, 2016
Those look delicious!

I think I have a pack of PP in the freezer.

If so I'll be watching football today eating PP nachos!

Al
Thanks Al!

It might go
It might go by a different name but is the season when temperatures climb over 10C.
We still have a few nice days ahead of us. Fall is always a nice time of year here. This was my first summer smoking though, and I'm curious how it's going to go in winter when it reaches -50c on a regular basis, with tons of snow.

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Great idea! Points for inspiring me!

Disco

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
PP nachos.  What a great idea.  Now all I need is some leftover????? pulled pork.

Gary

wanna-be-smoker

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 13, 2013

SNOW already...holy crap. Pulled Pork Nacho's are always a favorite, and those look really good. Send some down to your neighbor to the south in Vermont.  
or to me up here in the middlebury area lol.

live in Weybridge and work in Williston.

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Hey Wanna-be I live in Georgia and work in Essex. 

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.