Pulled pork FLUB!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Seems like you have your answer but I'll throw in my 2 cents also. I agree you need to take the temp up. I thought I had read several places before finding this site that you only needed to take pork to 165 and maybe so for it to be safe. But after finding this site I would take it to 195. Then I helped out in a comp and the guy was taking his to 220. I pulled several and basically all I had to do was crush it with my fingers in one move and it fell apart, of course there will be a few big chunks you have to work still but the higher temps do the job.

If you weren't located in Florida I would be more than glad to send you one to try for FREE!!! Sure beats paying the price they want for at the stores..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky