PULLED PORK AND CHORIZO NACHOS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
However you need bigger Dogs or smaller Rolls
Yes I agree. Lol! These were the cheap dogs and the cheap buns that we always have on hand. The kids devour hot dogs! When I'm at the store I spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to find the right buns and dog/sausage combo. It drives my wife nuts! I try and pick that stuff up when I'm by myself lol!

However you need bigger Dogs or smaller Rolls.
I run into that too often too!!

Alrighty Bear ( Bearcarver Bearcarver ) ....I remember your thread about those gorgeous dogs you posted several months back. Well, as is typical with you, it was an inspiration. I got myself some monster dogs and had a little party a few days ago with just Tracy and I. At the risk of derailing this thread, here's what I did:

Quarter pound dogs
001.jpg

We would have had to use hoagie rolls for these so did torts instead. Some chili, red onions, smoked cheddar cheese, a mustard I got in the Christmas exchange (it was awesome!!), and a Cesar salad. Oh so good!!
009.jpg

I have the full gamut photographed but not gonna go too far stealing this thread :emoji_astonished:

The legacy of Bear continues!!
Robert

Reactions: Sowsage
Mighty nice eats.
This is why i keep screen wipes by my notebook so i can clean the drool off.

Liked.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky