• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

PULLED PORK AND CHORIZO NACHOS

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Joined Oct 18, 2017
However you need bigger Dogs or smaller Rolls
Yes I agree. Lol! These were the cheap dogs and the cheap buns that we always have on hand. The kids devour hot dogs! When I'm at the store I spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to find the right buns and dog/sausage combo. It drives my wife nuts! I try and pick that stuff up when I'm by myself lol!

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
However you need bigger Dogs or smaller Rolls.
I run into that too often too!!
Alrighty Bear ( Bearcarver Bearcarver ) ....I remember your thread about those gorgeous dogs you posted several months back. Well, as is typical with you, it was an inspiration. I got myself some monster dogs and had a little party a few days ago with just Tracy and I. At the risk of derailing this thread, here's what I did:

Quarter pound dogs
001.jpg

We would have had to use hoagie rolls for these so did torts instead. Some chili, red onions, smoked cheddar cheese, a mustard I got in the Christmas exchange (it was awesome!!), and a Cesar salad. Oh so good!!
009.jpg

I have the full gamut photographed but not gonna go too far stealing this thread :emoji_astonished:

The legacy of Bear continues!!
Robert

SFLsmkr1

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
Mighty nice eats.
This is why i keep screen wipes by my notebook so i can clean the drool off.

Liked.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.