pulled ham lol?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Friend of mine has been doing this for years. Pretty darn good stuff. He gave me a pan of scalloped potatoes with smoked shredded ham once. It was delicious.

I haven't done this, but some of her recipes are quite yummy - last one I did was Smoked Garlic Butter Prime Rib. I may have to try this one as well :)

• Love
Reactions: negolien
Yep... Good stuff for sure! If you try it out make sure you get a picnic ham like she says. An actual ham from the hind leg just doesnt pull the same beeing so lean.. Ive been doing "pulled ham" for years by curing a pork butt and using that. Its a huge hit at family get togethers. Pulled ham sandwiches with a Swiss cheese sauce is something different from the standard spiral ham.

Nice, I been wanting to do ham and regular shoulder but there's just two of us and that's a huge amount of meat. I been lookin at getting a new slicer and using leftovers for lunch meat but /shrug moneys tight. I work at a construction site in the middle of nowhere guarding equipment so no power to heat up meals. I been reluctant to use bottled gas as leaving it in my vehicle in heat kinda made me uncomfortable.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky