Pulled Beef

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Now thats a pile I could stuff my face into! Totally looks good to me right now with the taters and gravy!
Mrs. BEV has one in the crockpot today. Hope it turns out everything yours looks to be!
Thanks bud it sure hit the spot. Hope y'all's turns out delicious!

Don't need the taters just them rolls and the gravy. Man a great looking meal there Jake.

Warren
Thanks Warren I actually had about 6 rolls lol but for the sake of the picture I waited to load them on the plate!

cjaxgUrP4RVVWgn21t-2nIOPExqs9htGtPTaw5M5VXBZn8l0aA.gif

I see what you did there. Jake gone and done it again! My favorite way to do pulled beef. Looks excellent bud.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Nice, Jake! You probably saved some money on pellets with that heat!
I'd kind of given up on chuckies with the price and all, but we did one in a dutch oven a few days ago and now I'm in love again LOL!
Not doing a lot of outside cooking lately because of the heat. I don't handle it well anymore.
105 heat index up here in Indiana today. I'm staying inside and the A.C. is playing a boogie woogie...

Nice, Jake! You probably saved some money on pellets with that heat!
I'd kind of given up on chuckies with the price and all, but we did one in a dutch oven a few days ago and now I'm in love again LOL!
Not doing a lot of outside cooking lately because of the heat. I don't handle it well anymore.
105 heat index up here in Indiana today. I'm staying inside and the A.C. is playing a boogie woogie...
Thanks bud. Luckily I have several pre inflation chucks in the deep freeze. Heat index supposed to hit 115 today. Don't think my ac has been turning off until 3am for a couple weeks now.

Don't think my ac has been turning off until 3am for a couple weeks now.
Mine was doing the same . I changed the filter and hosed out the condensing unit . Made a big difference . At least it cycles .

Looks Great, Jake!!
Now turn some of that Pulled Beef into a "Hot Roast Beef Sammy with Gravy"!!!
Like.

Bear

Delicious Jake!!

It’s been quite awhile since I’ve done a chuck. I need to change that after seeing this. Excellent looking meal my friend!

Howdy fellas and non fellas. Short post for me tonight. Heat index was 109° today supposed to be hotter tomorrow. So missed all pics except a couple.

Seasoned up a nice chuck roast last night with black ops. Threw it on my pellet smoker at 250 for 4 hours for some smoke then panned and covered for another 5 hours. Pulled at 210 and let it rest in a cooler for 1.5hr......then defat the juices. Pulled and added back in. Plated up with some mashed taters, gravy and rollsView attachment 507367View attachment 507368
Sorry for the lack of pics but probably my best pulled beef to date
Damn Jake, that looks killer brother.
The only thing I would've done differently is I would've added some peril onions and baby peas, because that is how we like it here in this house.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky