pro chicken smoker new to group

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dan-0

Original poster
Dec 15, 2005
Haddock Georgia
Hello to all I am new to this forum, but I have been smoking our pastured chickens for a while kow and am pretty dawgone profecent at it. I look forward to being a member of this forum. Also my family and I run a small family farm in Haddock Georgia where we raise dairy goats and
all natural pastured poultry. If you are interested in getting you some REAL CHICKEN then you can contact our farm at 478-932-0187 we can ship or you can come right out to the farm to pick it up-we charge $2.20 a pound which is cheaper that the "organic" factory chickens that you buy at wally world.

thank ya'll

Dan Peterson
Our Father's Place Farm
631 Haddock Dr.
Haddock Ga

Dan, Welcome to the Smoking Meat Forums-Drop down to the Poultry Forum and share your tips and idea for smoking them birds.

We have several members that grow their own food (animal and vegetable) and there is a new forum dedicated to growing your own veggies-it's kind of slow right now, but it should really sprout come Spring (pun is defenetely intended :D)

Hey Everbody,

Newbie to smoking here. Am a turkey frying champ but new to smoking. Been looking at a Smokin' it for years but never pulled the trigger due to price of getting it set with stand. TBH, I'm a lazy lazy man and don't want to deal with upkeeping a charcoal fire for 10 hours.

On a whim due to hosting fam for Turkey Day, I bought a 40" digital MES and did some ribs. Was great. Now want to experiment with a brisket or pork butt. I have made butts in the oven slow and low was great (obviously not the prist coal over electric hence the username). I will search the forums for recipes on butt and briskets but wanted to join and say Hi!

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a warm and windy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of                great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky