PRIME RIB (Properly Tasted!!)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow, with that kind of instructions, I think I could do that!

And I just ate, but boy am I getting all hungry again!!  Excellent down to the sides!  
first.gif

Wow, with that kind of instructions, I think I could do that!

And I just ate, but boy am I getting all hungry again!!  Excellent down to the sides!  
first.gif
Thank You Very Much, Elsos!!!

Prime Rib is one of the easiest smokes I do.

Bear

Looks incredible. I noticed you 86ed the water bowl. What is that small rectangular tray on the right next to your drip pan? Looks like you're using it as a drip pan extension.

You used Angus beef? Even without your comment it was easy to see which was "Bear's" cut. Looking at the pics of the prime rib, that's Michelin Star-worthy cooking, my friend.

Looks incredible. I noticed you 86ed the water bowl. What is that small rectangular tray on the right next to your drip pan? Looks like you're using it as a drip pan extension.

You used Angus beef? Even without your comment it was easy to see which was "Bear's" cut. Looking at the pics of the prime rib, that's Michelin Star-worthy cooking, my friend.
Thank You Rick!!!

The water pan is still there---I just never put water in it.

That thing on the right is a foil covered sheet of aluminum. A 1st Gen MES has a bad habit of the heat coming off the element (on the right), and running straight up the right side & out the exhaust vent (which is also on the right side). That aluminum sheet is tilted up on the left, forcing the heat from the element to move over to the center before rising through the smoker

LOL----My hand slipped making my slice a little bigger than Mom's..

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky