PRIME RIB for my birthday dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Glad I didn't miss this one all together.   First  Happy Birthday 
BD.gif

Second  It all looks Killer  Starting with the Sardines 

If we lived closer I'd be at your house all the time  Great job Al   Keep it up   
points1.png

Gary

Ha Ha thanks Gary!

I think you & me are the only guys on here who like sardines!

Al

Ha Ha thanks Gary!

I think you & me are the only guys on here who like sardines!

Al
Wrong Al----I love Sardines!!

It was the Disgusting Stinking Raw Onions that I'm Allergic to. As far as I know the only food substance known to man that makes this Bear Sick!!!

Bear

Last edited:

Wrong Al----I love Sardines!!

It was the Disgusting Stinking Raw Onions that I'm Allergic to. As far as I know the only food substance known to man that makes this Bear Sick!!!

Bear
Sorry Bear!

Well I guess there are 3 of us who like sardines out of 99,000 members! 
30.gif

Al

Now you have me hungry for Sardines !!!

Gary

Sorry Bear!

Well I guess there are 3 of us who like sardines out of 99,000 members! 
30.gif

Al
LOL----There has to be a lot more, but maybe only us Old Guys will admit to it.

I love canned Sardines, Kippered Snacks, Blind Robbins, Salmon Sharpies, Canned Smoked Oysters, and all that stuff, but I don't eat it often due to the sodium count, since they screwed up my Perfect Kidneys.

Great Stuff!!

Bear

Late to the party, but DANG those are some good eats!!  Happy birthday, and great job on the celebrations!  

I don't know about all those onions, but tinned sardines in oil on saltine crackers is still a favorite indulgent snack for me!  My husband thinks I'm a disgusting human being for eating them, but it was a special snack growing up, and that stuck with me!  

Now you have me hungry for Sardines !!!

Gary

LOL----There has to be a lot more, but maybe only us Old Guys will admit to it.

I love canned Sardines, Kippered Snacks, Blind Robbins, Salmon Sharpies, Canned Smoked Oysters, and all that stuff, but I don't eat it often due to the sodium count, since they screwed up my Perfect Kidneys.

Great Stuff!!

Bear

Me too what Bear said,

Did you know Sardines was a super Healthy Fppd ?

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=147

Gary

Late to the party, but DANG those are some good eats!!  Happy birthday, and great job on the celebrations!  

I don't know about all those onions, but tinned sardines in oil on saltine crackers is still a favorite indulgent snack for me!  My husband thinks I'm a disgusting human being for eating them, but it was a special snack growing up, and that stuck with me!  
Well I guess we are going to have to start a thread on sardines!

Thanks for the info Gary! I eat a couple of cans a week, so it may balance off the bacon & eggs I have.

Hey Bear, We watch the amount of sodium in our diet too, and these sardines only have 330 mg. in the whole can.

I bet if you rinse the oil off it may even be less.

Thanks Kat!

Enjoy those sardines, like you I have been eating them my whole life!

Al

Holy sweet mother of god!!!! that looks like one heck of a birthday meal,,, Nice job and happy Late birthday Al. 

That's a lot of really fantastic food Al. Glad you had a great b-day.

You can sign me up anytime for sadine and onion sammies--just hold the oil.

POINTS for an over the edge b-day feed.

Gary
Thanks Gary!

BTW, sardines are good for your heart!

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky